Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ephesians 4:11-16

God has really opened my eyes the last few weeks to the grand design of the church. He, according to our text, has placed us together that we may grow the body. You are an integral part of this body. We need you to be exercising the gifts that God has given you if we are to grow up into maturity. Remember the goal is to become like Christ, we are not there yet, and we will never get there this side of eternity. So, that tells me that we must continue to strive toward the goal of the upward call. We must all exercise our gifts in a way that brings glory to our king and builds up not only Shiloh Baptist, but the church universal. I am blessed to be a part of this body, and I commit afresh and anew to use the gifts God has given to me in order to instruct you for the work of service for the building up of this body. God bless.

No comments: