Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Temptation Island

What a blessing it was to travel with eight of my brothers in Christ down to First Baptist Woodstock for their annual men's conference this past weekend. Our God is always at work and I thank Him for His work in my life and the lives of these men. May we not be foolish and only look forward to another mountain top experience this time next year, but let us be steadfast in our work for the King here and now, making disciples and growing up as a body together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was one of guys that attended the Men's Conference @ First Baptist Woodstock GA

my name is Jonathan Helton I would like to say to every that didn't go you don't know what you've missed God truly touched all the guys that attended the Conference new decisions are being being made god is raising up new Ministry's through us guys at Shiloh baptist It is my prayer that every guy who reads this would be praying and planning to attend the conference next year God Bless you Guys,
Jonathan