Friday, November 21, 2008

Book Reading

I would really like to read through a book with all of you that are visiting the site. I propose that we read Knowing God by JI Packer. This is a great intro to theological thinking and would be of benefit to us all. It is availible at any christian bookstore, but is a lot cheaper at amazon http://www.amazon.com/Knowing-God-J-I-Packer/dp/083081650X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227277145&sr=8-2. If this interests you then please let me know by leaving a comment. Please try and purchase the book and have the introduction read by December the 8th. We will then go through it at a leisurely pace and try to encourage one another in growth. God bless you and have a great weekend.

5 comments:

McCarters said...

We ordered the book and look forward to going through it.

Travis & Lynzi

Pam said...

My mom and I have ordered the book too. I can't wait to start it.

Anonymous said...

I'm there, buddy. Count me in.

Suttons said...

We have also oredered the book and waiting for it's arrival.

Mike & Tammie

Sanders said...

I bought my book yesterday! I'm looking forward to getting started and reading everyones comments.